VACANCY: Tutor Skills Coach in HR and Learning and Development
TUTOR-SKILLS COACH IN HR AND LEARNING AND DEVELOPMENT REQUIRED
SALARY: £26,000 to £31,500 WTE DEPENDENT ON EXPERIENCE and QUALIFICATION
We are looking for the right person to join our friendly and hard-working team, helping to deliver our suite of CIPD qualifications in HR and Learning and Development, and Apprenticeships in HR and Learning and Development.
Fit with the team is most important to us, so if the right person comes along, we are happy to invest in you and ‘grow our own’.
Our key requirements are someone who:
- Has practitioner experience at HR Advisor level or above.
- Holds a CIPD qualification in HR or Learning and Development at Level 5 or above, OR
- Holds a Management qualification at Level 5 or above
- Is willing to work towards an Advanced Level CIPD qualification.
- Holds a Level 4 Certificate in Education and Training (or similar) or is willing to work towards this.
- Has great interpersonal and communication skills.
- Has a passion for the development of others.
- Has a ‘can do’ attitude.
- Thrives on teamwork.
What we have to offer is:
- The opportunity to work from home
- The chance to work with a friendly and supportive team.
- Opportunities for personal development.
If you are interested in being considered for the role, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will send you a copy of the Role Profile.
Applications for both full-time or part-time work will be considered
Application is by CV and supporting letter.
The selected applicant is required to undergo Disclosure and Barring Service vetting before taking up this position.