Choosing the right level of qualification
The Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD) is the professional institute for HR and Learning and Development professionals. Working towards a CIPD qualification in either discipline develops the knowledge and skills that are both relevant and essential for taking your chosen career to great heights.
A CIPD-accredited qualification is nationally and internationally recognised as confirmation of your knowledge and commitment to best practice in managing people, as well as your professionalism and credibility.
- Enhancing your career opportunities and earnings potential
- Having the skills and know-how to make a difference within your organisation.
- Demonstrating your credibility in dealing with key people issues and getting the best out of individuals and teams.
Our CIPD qualifications in HR and Learning and Development are available at 3 levels: Level 3 Foundation, Level 5 Intermediate and Level 7 Advanced, with Awards, Certificates and Diplomas at each level. Most CIPD qualifications also lead to CIPD professional membership, at Associate level (Assoc CIPD). The Advanced Diploma also provides you with the underpinning knowledge to apply for Chartered Member or Chartered Fellow status.
Our Chartered Management Institute (CMI) qualifications in First Line Management, Management and Leadership and Coaching and Mentoring are offered at levels 3, 5 and 7, providing a progressive framework for developing and broadening your management skills. Each qualification delivers continuing professional development that equips you with the skills, knowledge and confidence to further your career.
Studying a CMI qualification with us means:
- Developing knowledge and skills that are valued by employers
- Being able to apply contemporary practice to your responsibilities as a manager
- Having access to a range of resources to support your development and free membership of CMI throughout your programme of study.
Click on the relevant link below to find out more about your pathway options to a CIPD or CMI professional qualification.