Our Key Policies
The team at cHRysos HR are committed to be the best they can be.
We use our Mission Statement, Vision and Values to help us achieve this.
Our Mission is …
To provide a positive experience for all our clients that supports individuals in realising their potential and supports businesses in engaging with their employees.
To promote professionalism, integrity and leadership in managing people.
Our Vision is …
To be chosen by our clients because:
- We are professional, helpful and approachable.
- We treat people as individuals and do our best to understand what they need from us.
- We provide a flexible approach to our services that meets diverse needs and is inclusive.
Our Values are …
A Safe Place to Learn
- Committed to providing a safe, supportive learning environment
- Addressing anything that gets in the way
Focused on our Customers
- Committed to understanding and meeting the needs of all our learners and other clients
- We genuinely want people to ‘like us and how we do things’.
Working as a Team
- Each doing our bit for the team
- Giving a helping hand without being asked
- Working together for the best outcome we can achieve
Our Key Policies …
As an independent training provider, it is our responsibility to keep safe those we provide a service to. Our commitment to Safeguarding and Prevent (see Safeguarding & Prevent Duty) helps us do all we can to achieve this.
We have several other key policies and procedures which underpin our work by setting out what you can expect from us, and our expectations of those we provide a service to or work alongside.
- Appeals and Complaints Policy
- Allegations Against Staff
- Commitment to Learning Policy
- Data Protection Policy
- Employee Code of Conduct and Ethics
- Employer Engagement Policy and Practices
- End Point Assessment Conflict of Interest Policy
- Environmental Policy
- Equality, Diversity, Anti-Harassment and Bullying Policy
- Health, Safety and Welfare Policy
- Malpractice, Maladministration, Conflict of Interest Policy
- Online Learning Policy
- Statement on Modern Slavery and Human Trafficking
- Use of IT Policy
- Whistleblowing Policy