CIPD Level 7 Advanced Diploma in Strategic People Management
Who is the programme aimed at?
The CIPD Level 7 Advanced Diploma in Strategic People Management is the right choice if you are:
- Already in a senior role and want to take your strategic people management skills to the next level.
- Aspiring to move into a senior people role and want to achieve a recognised qualification in people management to underpin your knowledge and experience.
- Looking to become a Chartered Member of the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development
What are the benefits of studying this qualification?
- The CIPD Advanced Diploma in Strategic People Management is a flag-ship qualification in the HR profession, widely-recognised by employers and other HR professionals.
- The qualification will enhance your breadth of knowledge, enabling you to use evidence-based practice to develop and implement creative and strategic people management solutions.
- Once you’ve completed your qualification, you’ll also be awarded Associate level membership of CIPD, enhancing your professional credibility and potential.
- With your Advanced qualification and the right level of experience, you’ll be able to apply for upgrading to Chartered Member of the CIPD.
What subjects will I study?
The qualification has core and specialist units – there are 8 in total:
- Work and working lives in a changing business environment.
- People management and development strategies for performance
- Personal effectiveness, ethics, and business acumen
- Business research in people practice
- Strategic employment relations
- Resourcing and talent management to sustain success.
- Strategic reward management
- Advanced employment law in practice
How will the programme be delivered?
Our blended learning approach to delivery means you have a choice of studying face to face with online learning or 100% online learning.
Both choices include group learning at workshops, which means you can interact with tutors and others who are learning through a fun and supportive, live, and virtual platform. There’s also flexible access to online activities on demand such as forums for discussion and other learning activities.
Each module is delivered in study blocks - two or more for each topic, depending on your study approach.
If you choose face-to-face learning, workshops normally take place at our Training Centre, based in Finningley near Doncaster – this is close to Robin Hood Airport and really easy to get to from the M18 and M62 motorways.
We are happy to talk to you about delivering at other locations, such as your workplace, and the costs and options available to you based on how many learners there are.
The restrictions placed upon us in light of the pandemic mean that unfortunately we cannot provide face-to-face learning right now. For those choosing this approach, we will return to a percentage of face-to-face learning as part of a blended learning approach as soon as we are able to.
We have temporarily reduced the fee for our 50% face-to-face and 50% online blended learning programme to account for delivery being all online for now. All our online learning includes some live workshop delivery.
What is the duration of the programme?
Your programme will take approximately 24 months to complete.
How will the qualification be assessed?
Assessment for each of the modules is through written assignments – there are no exams.
Contact us if you would like more information about our CIPD Level 7 Advanced Diploma in Strategic People Management, including fees.