CIPD Level 3 Foundation Certificate in People Practice
Who is the programme aimed at?
The CIPD Level 3 Foundation Certificate in People Practice meets the needs of both HR and Learning & Development professionals and is ideal if you are:
- Looking to get your career in HR or Learning & Development underway by developing the knowledge and skills of effective people practice. You might be just at the beginning of your career as a people professional or taking a change in career direction.
- Already in a HR or Learning & Development support role and wanting to underpin your experience with a professional qualification in people practice or prepare for the next step in your career.
What are the benefits of studying this qualification?
- Studying the CIPD Level 3 Foundation Certificate in People Practice will give you practical skills and knowledge that you can use in the workplace straight away.
- Accredited by the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development, the qualification demonstrates your commitment to the HR/L&D profession and your continuous professional development.
- At the start of your studies, you’ll register as a Student member of the CIPD. Once you’ve successfully completed your qualification, you’ll become a Foundation member of the CIPD, able to use Foundation CIPD after your name, evidencing your professional credibility to employers.
What subjects will I study?
There are four units of study to complete to achieve the CIPD Level 3 Foundation Certificate in People Practice:
- Core Behaviours for People Professionals
- Essentials of People Practice
- Business, Culture, and Change in Context
- Principles of Analytics
How will the programme be delivered?
We offer a blended learning approach giving you a choice of either face to face with online learning or 100% online learning.
All our online programmes include group learning through workshops (delivered live by our tutors), together with the flexibility of access to online activities on demand such as discussion forums and additional learning activities. You can interact with your tutors and/or other learners, within a fun and supportive live and virtual learning environment.
Each topic is delivered in two or more blocks of study which generally take place every month, depending on the study approach you have chosen.
Face-to-face learning is usually at our Training Centre, based in Finningley near Doncaster - close to Robin Hood Airport, and within easy reach of the M18 and the M62 motorways.
If you wish to talk to us about face-to-face delivery at an alternative location, a place of work for example, we will be happy to discuss your needs and how much this will cost, based on the number of learners and the location.
What is the duration of the programme?
Normally your programme will take 13 months to complete.
How will the qualification be assessed?
You will be assessed through assignments and there are no exams.
How can I progress further with my studies?
Once you’ve completed your CIPD Level 3 Foundation qualification, there is the opportunity to progress to our CIPD Level 5 Associate or Level 7 Advanced qualifications.
Contact us for further details about the CIPD Level 3 Foundation Certificate in People Practice.
Also take a look at our Level 3 HR Support Apprenticeship which includes the CIPD Foundation Certificate in People Practice or our Level 3 Learning & Development Practitioner Apprenticeship.