CIPD Level 5 Associate Diploma in Organisational Learning & Development
Who is the programme aimed at?
The CIPD Level 5 Associate Diploma in Organisational L&D is appropriate if you are:
- Looking to further expand your expertise in learning and development, ready to move to a middle-management role in this field.
- Are already working at middle-management level and looking to achieve formal recognition of your experience with an appropriate qualification.
What are the benefits of studying this qualification?
- The Associate Diploma in Organisational Learning & Development will expand your knowledge and skills in L&D, ready to take your career to the next level.
- You’ll be equipped to add value to your organisation by understanding the impact of L&D on organisational performance and being able to get the best out of employees through their development.
- As you begin your studies, you will become a Student member of the CIPD, moving to Associate level membership (Assoc CIPD) once you’ve successfully completed the programme.
What subjects will I study?
Your qualification will have seven units to complete, with three core and four specialist topics:
- Organisational performance and culture in practice.
- Evidence-based practice.
- Professional behaviours and valuing people.
- Supporting self-directed and social learning.
- Learning and development design to create value.
- Facilitate personalised and performance-focused learning.
- Advances in digital learning and development
How will the programme be delivered?
Our blended learning approach gives a choice of either face to face with online learning or 100% online learning.
Both study methods include workshops, providing opportunity for group learning in a fun and supportive learning environment. There are two or more study blocks for each topic, usually taking place each month.
You will also have on demand access to our learning platform to complete additional learning activities.
Our face-to-face learning is usually held at our Doncaster-based Training Centre, close to Robin Hood Airport in Finningley. This can be easily reached from the M18 and M62 motorways.
We can deliver face-to-face at an alternative location and would be happy to talk to you about the options and costs, based on location and learner numbers.
The current restrictions in place because of the pandemic mean that unfortunately we aren’t able to provide face-to-face learning just at the moment. When it is safe to do so, we will return to offering some face-to-face learning for those who have chosen this, as part of a blended learning approach.
To reflect this current situation our fee for the blended learning programme that would usually be delivered 50% face-to-face and 50% online, has been reduced temporarily. All our online learning includes some live workshop delivery.
What is the duration of the programme?
The programme takes 20 months to complete.
How will the qualification be assessed?
Each unit of study is assessed by assignments with no exams required.
How can I progress further?
Once you successfully complete your CIPD Level 5 Associate Diploma, you may wish to progress to our CIPD Level 7 Advanced Diploma in Strategic Learning and Development.
If you would like more information about the CIPD Level 5 Associate Diploma in Organisational Learning & Development, please get in touch.
You may also want to consider our Level 5 Learning & Development Consultant-Business Partner Apprenticeship which includes the CIPD Associate Diploma in Organisational L&D.