CIPD Level 5 Associate Diploma in People Management
Who is the programme aimed at?
The CIPD Level 5 Associate Diploma in People Management is ideal if:
- The next step in your career is into a HR management role and you are looking to further develop your people management knowledge and skills.
- You want to underpin the people management experience you already have with a professional qualification in HR
What are the benefits of studying this qualification?
- The CIPD Level 5 Associate Diploma in People Management will build on your knowledge and skills, enabling you to develop and implement people practices that make a positive impact on organisational performance.
- Continuing your professional development in HR helps to drive your career to the next level.
- You’ll become a Student member of the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development as you begin your studies and once successfully completed, you’ll be awarded Associate member status – Assoc CIPD.
What subjects will I study?
There will be seven units in total to complete – three core and four specialist topics:
- Organisational performance and culture in practice
- Evidence-based practice
- Professional behaviours and valuing people
- Employment relationship management
- Talent management and workplace planning
- Reward for performance and contribution
- Specialist employment law
How will the programme be delivered?
We take a blended approach to delivering the qualification, offering you a choice of either face to face with online learning or 100% online learning.
Whichever study mode you choose, your programme will include group workshops, so you get to interact with other learners and our tutors. There’s also on demand 24/7 access to online learning activities. Our learning environment is fun and supportive.
Each topic is delivered in blocks of study which generally take place every month – there are one or two blocks for each topic, depending on your study approach.
Our face-to-face learning is normally delivered at our Doncaster-based Training Centre, near Robin Hood Airport. It’s easy to get to from the M18 and M62 and there’s parking available.
We can provide face-to-face delivery at other locations such as your workplace – please ask us for more information and we’ll be happy to talk about what you need, and the cost, based on location and the number of learners.
Due to the pandemic and current restrictions placed upon everyone, unfortunately any face-to-face learning is not happening right now. However, as soon as it is safe to do so, we will be offering a percentage of face-to-face learning again, for those who have chosen this, as part of a blended learning approach.
All our online learning includes some live workshop delivery and to reflect the changes we’ve had to make during the pandemic, we’ve temporarily reduced the fee for our blended learning programme which would normally be delivered 50% face-to-face and 50% online.
What is the duration of the programme?
The length of your programme will be 20 months.
How will the qualification be assessed?
You will complete assignments for each module, and you won’t need to take any exams.
How can I progress further?
Once you’ve completed your CIPD Level 5 Associate Diploma in People Management, your next step would be onto our CIPD Level 7 Advanced Diploma in Strategic People Management.
Contact us for further details about the CIPD Level 5 Associate Diploma in People Management or our Level 5 HR Consultant-Partner Apprenticeship which includes this qualification.